Well trained specialist staff is the foundation for a high standard of safety in day-to-day work and a prerequisite for the operational availability of your crane system. If a wire rope hoist should fail, profound understanding of the hoist is necessary to be able to diagnose the fault reliably.
The seminar provides instruction in the technology, testing, servicing and maintenance of wire rope hoists with components from STAHL CraneSystems.
- Safety information on erection, service and maintenance of materials handling components
- Theoretical instruction on our wire rope hoists
- Practical work: maintenance and repairs on wire rope hoists
- Travel motors: inspection and maintenance
- Wire ropes: construction, selection, care and replacement state of wear
- Crane tests