Well trained specialist staff is the foundation for a high standard of safety in day-to-day work and a prerequisite for the operational availability of your crane system. If a wire rope or chain hoist should fail, profound understanding of the hoist is necessary to be able to diagnose the fault reliably.
The seminar provides instruction in the technology, testing, servicing and maintenance of wire rope and chain hoists with components from STAHL CraneSystems.
- Safety information on erection, service and maintenance of materials handling components
- Theoretical training in our wire rope and chain hoists
- Practical work: servicing and maintenance of wire rope and chain hoists
- Travel motors: inspection and maintenance
- Ropes and chains: design, selection, care and discard
- Crane tests