The SHW 8 winch program is based on the tried-and-tested SH wire rope hoist program and is designed for the high-load bracket up to 160,000 kg. Its strong hoist motors and robust, low-maintenance design make it ideal for tough everyday use. Compared to wire rope hoists, winches only need a few rope reevings even for high loads, making a very compact construction possible.
To enable a variety of different economical solutions, there are three motors up to 38 kW with two speeds in a ratio of 1:6 available for the SHW 8 winch. For higher ease of use, there are six hoist motors up to 98 kW with stepless speed control. All travel drives are equipped as standard with soft start. The SHW 8 winch is available on request with high-performance frequency inverters or with individually adapted speeds.
The winch programme is also available in explosion-proof design for Zone 1, Zone 2, Zone 21 or Zone 22.
- Series components from the SH range, field-proven in thousands of applications
- Modular design for cost-effective individual solutions, simple transport and speedy erection
- Versatile drive technology meets demanding specifications: 3 hoist motors up to 38 kW with two speeds in a ratio of 1:6 and 6 hoist motors up to 98 kW and stepless speed control
- All travel drives with smooth starting characteristics
- Overload cut-off pre-set during manufacture
- Compact headroom thanks to innovative rope drive design