The single girder overhead travelling crane lifts safe working loads to 16,000 kg. The crane bridge girders are adapted individually to the ceiling construction with different connection variants. This allows optimum utilisation of space. The lifting height can be increased further by using a cantilever crab with extremely low headroom or a chain hoist in extra short headroom trolley design. In their standard version all bridge cranes are equipped with festoon cable power supply line along the crane bridge and with control pendants. Radio control is possible on request.
Competent local partners, many of whom are certified, plan, produce and install single girder overhead travelling cranes with high-quality technology from STAHL CraneSystems. You can find the right contact on our contacts page.
- Flexible, adaptable through different installation variants
- Low-maintenance, low-noise direct drive with disc brake and centrifugal mass
- Smooth starting and braking characteristics: with frequency inverter as an option
- Explosion-proof versions or off-standard solutions through engineering
- Worldwide network of certified partners, crane manufacturers and system builders